I wanted to get page 20 of Computer Catastrophes done before the end of October but unfortunately I wasn’t able to. But I did manage to get it finished on the 1st of November instead.
I might have hit my October target except that I totally ran out of one colour. I’m sure I had a spare and I’m sure that I put it onto a bobbin but I just do not know where it could have gone to. I’ve been through my boxes and drawers and double checked that it hasn’t been put back in the wrong place but no luck. Spares arrived on Wednesday so I had some filling in of the gaps to do but I think that I’ve caught them all now.
Feeling like a bit of a change now so I’m going to get Eternal Promise out for another page or two I fancy a bit of confetti madness.