Last month when I worked on this I had decided that I was going to follow the verticals in the picture and concentrate on finishing the door and then working across to the book spines. Well this month and I finished the door on this page as well as the background which frames it.
For a while I was questioning why there was a purple streak down the door but as usual once that section was done I realised that it was a flower and that I had also stitched another butterfly. I did a little more of both book spines as well before it was time to rotate projects. I think that I’m about 75% done with this page now and I’m hoping for a page finish in November unless I run into any heavy confetti areas.